Monday, November 26, 2012

My Top 10 Holiday Movies.


Here are my Top 10 Favourite Christmas Movies. Hopefully there are a few on there that you will like too.

The Holiday - I love this film purely because Cameron Diaz and Jude Law are two of my favourite actors.


Love Actually. It's my favourite film and hopefully it will be on at some point over the Festive Period.

 
Another of My Festive Favourites. Of course I don't always end up like Bridget, hungover and feeling sorry for myself on New Year's Day. Love the ending when Bridget finally gets her man!

 

Now I first saw this wonderful Movie last year when I had to stay home because of the snow and couldn't get over to Kevin's. Let's just say that if this happens again this year then this will be on my list of movie's to watch again.

 No Festive season is Complete without ELF!

 

This is such a sweet and emotional film. I'm going to have to get this seeing Becky (one of Kev's work colleagues) was so kind as to lend it us last year.


Then of course who can forget Kevin McCallister being left Home Alone over the Holiday's. The way in which he outsmarts those two crooks is just genius. 


I love Gremlins. Gizmo is so cute. "Bright Light. Bright Light!"

 

For some reason I have always liked this film. Don't know why. 


And finally, for me. No Christmas is perfect without the Griswald Family. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Makes me laugh every time I see this.

So there you have it. My Top 10 Christmas Movies. What are your favourite Christmas Movies?