I just feel like I want to curl up in bed with my nice hot Mr Happy hot water bottle, Kevbear(my teddy that Kevin bought me for Christmas)and my blankie, sip a hot toddie and then sleep and sweat the whole lot out.
Does anyone know if this remedy actually works? I mean people often say that the best remedy for a cold is honey, lemon and plenty of rest as with the dreaded flu.
I have tried honey, lemon and hot toddies with honey and lemon. I've tried taking cold and flu tablets, lemsip and beechams cold and flu. But I really don't think anything works.
Could the fact that I haven't had a cigarette ( I miss my Lambert & Butler)
for the past 24hours have anything to do with my cold coming on stronger?I didn't notice my runny nose and chesty cough as much when I had just had a cigarette. Maybe it's for the best....clear my system out.