I've had a good weekend, friday night was girlie night so off I went to hayley's where we just chilled out with some wine and a chinese before settling down to watch The Inbetweeners.
Now this was a first for me as I have never actually seen the In Betweeners. I have never laughed so much. Anyway after getting home at around quarter to one it was time for bed.Saturday came and I found myself at work. As usual it was quiet for the first couple of hours and then slowly folk started coming in to spend their cash. I was out for quarter past one and headed off for home. Had some lunch and decided to crawl under the duvet to watch the Heroes dvd's that Jonathan bought me for christmas. Then around half six off to the shower and get ready to go over to Kevin's for a night out.
So yes saturday came and went. Sunday was a good day too.
After thinking about Valentine's day I thought maybe me and Kevin could go away for the weekend. I'm thinking of taking him to Guys Thatched Hamlet as its not too far away and only £190 for a couple. There's champagne, chocolates and roses in your room on arrival and champagne with your 3 course dinner, but the best thing about it is the room....it has a spa in there.
Had a bit of a play on the internet and then headed up to Kerry's to watch Man united and Chelsea with Hayley. Kerry soon made a start on tea and made pasta with cheese and tomato and then Curry Pasta with vegetables. The curry pasta was oooooooooooooh so good. I think I might make some of that. Oh and United stuffed Chelsea 3-0 so I'm happy as larry!
Toodles xx