Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Video Gallery

Just a few of my favourite videos that I would like to share with you.

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. This is my all time favourite song. It's also mine and Kevin's song.



Kings Of Leon - Sex on Fire. What Can I say about this song? It's just so addictive!




Snow Patrol - Take Back The City. I didn't like this song when I heard it at first, but now it's grown on me.



Next up is The Killers - Human. This is so addictive too. I never realised Jools Holland had anything like his on Later With....



Next up are a couple of Bon Jovi songs. First Always. It has to be one of my favourites from the legends of 80's rock.



Livin On a Prayer...what can I say? Classic 80's!



Finally who can resist britain's Take that?

Their new Greatest Day. Ok so it's being sung live on the X Factor, but who the hell cares?




Next Patience. I don't think I need to comment.