Is it seriously Monday again? Well anyway had a good week last week. Managed 4.5/5 this week.
1) Drink at least 8 cups of water-Daily. Also switch from normal tea to Peppermint or green tea every other cup of tea.
2) Keep on top of my o2 Bill.
3) Dust and Vacuum my room. I dusted it but didn't vacuum...so 4.5 out of 5.
4) Sort out the iPhone and clear up the photos app.
5) Complete the invoices for this month.
This week's more or less similar...
1) Drink at least 8 cups of water a day and switch normal tea for Green or Mint tea after 1pm.
2) Work towards my Silver Body magic award at Slimming World.
3) Charge the E-Cig. I have one packet of cigarettes left. I am going to make it my mission to quit!
4) Finish Chapter's 8 and 9 of Lucky Strike.
5) Blog 3 times this week - at least.