Monday, July 29, 2013

Five for 5 Link up.

 

It's Link up time again with Jess n Jenn.  I haven't been around for a couple of weeks so this might turn into a bit of a long post! Last time I was here, these were my goals for the week. 

1) Make sure ALL my clothes are washed and Ironed.
2) Pack everything I intend to take and cross them off the list!
3) Book an appointment at the Salon to have my bikini wax.
4) Change the bikini top I bought from Walmart (Asda) for a size 16.
5) Try and order my Euros.

Wow - 5/5 completed! I have to say that with a bit of careful planning I was actually able to do all of my tasks before I went away on my jollies. I can't believe I've been back a week already. Time really does fly when you're having fun!
Anyway on to this week's tasks in hand....

1) Drink at least 8 cups of water-Daily. Also switch from normal tea to Peppermint or green tea every other cup of tea.

2) Keep on top of my o2 Bill.

3) Dust and Vacuum my room.

4) Sort out the iPhone and clear up the photos app.

5) Complete the invoices for this month.