Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekly What - My First Link Up

button

I think it's about time I started doing this link up. I love reading what you guys have been up to....

So thanks to Allie @ Tales of a TwentySomething here's what I got up to last week.

Monday

Last Monday was my birthday. It was a lovely sunny day. Of course I had to work but I didn't let that spoil my day. First of all, here's some of the gorgeous pressies I got. 

Cute Little Owl Organiser

Tatty Teddy

New Owl Mug

Elemis Beauty bag

Cute


Then Kevin got me these cute little charms
Cross and Heart charms. Kevin bought the whole bracelet a few years ago.
 
for my charm bracelet and took me out to lunch. Oh and then I went to my brother's to watch the soccer. Unfortunately my team (Manchester United) got beat by local rivals Manchester City. 

Tuesday

Tuesday was just another normal day for me and I didn't get up to very much. I did think I was starting with a cold.

Wednesday

Wednesday mom and I went over to Skipton to take one of her outfits back that she had bought for my brother's wedding. I didn't see anything that I liked to be honest. I did however see a cute little dress and a jacket to match it. But darn I forgot to take a photo! I wanted to see the church in Embsay (where my brother's fiancee is from) where my brother gets married in two weeks. We didn't expect to see them but as we were waiting to come out of the lane that leads up to the church we bumped into Jonathan's future in-laws who were on their way back from an afternoon stroll.

Thursday

Thursday I had to work and when mom picked me up we went to do the weekly food shop, as we couldn't go on Friday like we usually do.

Friday 

Friday I took my nan shopping and then came home to get ready to visit the Trafford Centre with my mom, she had an appointment to get her hair chut and coloured. Then Friday night I went out for a couple of drinks with Kevin. 

Saturday

Kevin had some friends (whom I do not know and don't really want to know now that he doesn't work with them anymore) over on Saturday afternoon. My mom and dad went to Liverpool on Saturday with some friends so I spent the day working on my Business Admin course, shredding a few papers and watching films and catching up on a few blogs. 

Sunday

Yesterday was another chilled day. As I didn't stay over at Kevin's I was up early and there for 10.30am. We watched Fernando Alonso win the Chinese F1. Next it was down to Asda for a few things and back home to watch Manchester United beat Stoke 2-0, then we saw Manchester City beat Chelsea 2-1 in the FA cup semi-final. I cooked stir-fry for tea and then we chilled out with the television for the rest of the night. 

Hopefully next week's Weekly What will have a lot more Photos and much better contents. What was your weekend like?