Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.


The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Ok, I've finally got around to jumping on this bandwagon. This has been floating around blogland for a few days now, so I'm gonna hop on board. (Erin, you're a genius for starting this -- and you didn't even realize what you started!) 


The Good
1. I am a great listener.  Although I do like to Listen. I don't always give good advice back though. 
2. I am very Tech Savvy. My parents aren't and are always asking me to help them out! 
3. I stick to something once I put my mind to it. Like blogging. 
4. I am determined to lose another stone before my holiday in July. Currently going to slimming world and have almost got my stone award. Just need to push a little harder and It will come.
5. I have never taken drugs - Like Hard drugs. 
The Bad
1. I get paranoid easily. Of Kevin's ex-workmate.  I'm sure she fancies him. 
2. I'm crap with saving money. Seriously I need to save some.
3. I have smoked since meeting Kevin. I did smoke before meeting him but not as much. I was more of a social smoker. I know its a bad nasty habit, I really need to kick this bad habit. 
4. I drink far too much Diet Soda. If it didn't taste so damn good. Coca Cola/Pepsi Cola I blame you for getting me hooked . 
5. I am cheating on SlimmingWorld. I know I shouldn't but I am. At the moment I am taking Raspberry Ketones and they seem to be working. I've got 2.5Lbs to lose this week. 
The Ugly
1. I can go days without showering. It's gross, I know. But I seriously hate being wet and having wet hair.
(For the record, I'm generally an every-other-day showerer, but I hate it and it feels like work.)
2. I am extremely messy at home. There is a pile of clothes, bags etc at the foot of my bed. I have too much stuff. 
3. I can go a day without brushing my teeth. I know i should brush twice daily but seriously it's too much like hard work.
4. I have dry skin in between my toes. It's seriously bugging me. Nothing seems to get rid of it.
5. I argue with Kevin about my work situation. He knows I can't pay him in full every month, yet he still wants paying.