What's in your everyday make up bag? Here's what's in mine.
1. Max Factor - false lash effect in black.
2.MAC-eyeshadow in Nocturnelle. A lovely shiny purpley colour.
3. Revlon-sheer illustrious in Caramel Glacé. Lovely nude colour perfect for everyday wear.
4.W7 Kiss Me -lip plump.
5. Garnier roll on for eyes.
6. Gayle Hayman-lip lift.
7.W7-cover stick with tea tree oil.
8. Yves Saint Laurent-Touché Eclait-4. I had wanted some of this for ages but didn't want to pay too much if I didn't like it, So thought I'd try getting it when I went on my hols in July. Searched ALL over Salou until a lady in a chemist said that there was a shop just up the road that sold it! So off I went, with Kevin's mum in tow. We found the shop and went in. There it was. My Touché Eclait. It was on offer as well do instead of paying £25 for it I paid 25€ and then another 30% off. That came to 17.5€! Bargain.
9. Bare Minerals-Rose. I love this colour and this lipstick. It's got a glittery sheen to it and goes on with a brush too.
10. Mini Brushes.
11. Mini Mirror in the little pink case.
12. Unknown brand nude pink lipstick - with mirror in the case.
So there you have it-that's what's in my everyday make up bag.
Would love to know what's in yours.
