Monday, September 03, 2012

Top Five Dog Breeds


My Top Five Favorite Dog Breeds. 

A Chocolate or Black Labrador - I have always liked this breed of dog. They are so boisterous, yet so very loyal. 


A Jack Russell - Often seen as a troublemaker among other dogs - sometimes vicious but extremely loyal - Kevin said he'd have a Jack Russell if we got a dog together. 

A Staffordshire Bull Terrier - often these dogs are said to be nasty, they're usually associated with Chavs and lads with hoodies here in the UK, but if treated right and bred as they should be, they are wonderful dogs. Kevin had one - Tiny until his death in 2003. His brother, Carl also had a little Staffy - Sasha. She was such a sweetie. They didn't bother getting another one.





Chiuaha's have always been a favourite breed, these cute little dogs are often seen peeking out of a celebrities handbag. The white ones are my fav.


The Border Terrier - I don't quite know why I like these dogs, their coat is quite rough and wiry. They usually always have such a cute face though. Maybe that's why I like them.