Thursday, August 02, 2012

Nail Q&A's


Nail Polish Tag and NOTN

I saw this Nail Polish Tag over at Makeup Savvy and fancied giving it a go!

1. Whats your favourite Nail polish Company?
I'll probably say Nails Inc, as they have just recently launched
some very Nice colours. Drug Store would have to be 
2True by Superdrug and also Barry M.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter! But only when I'm in the mood for it or have a special Occassion.
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
Never heard of Essie to be honest. But China glaze have some nice colours.
I'd go for OPI first time though.
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Usually once a fortnight.
5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
Purples, Pinks, Pinky Browns and Reds.
6. Darks or Brights?
Dark for Autumn and Winter, Brights for Spring and Summer.
7. What are you wearing on your nails right at this moment?
My nails are actually bare right now. I have just removed my 2true red polish that
I have had on about a week now. It was starting to chip and fade, 
so I'll be doing my nails tonight.
8. Matt Nails, in or out?
I'd say in, it's something I have YET to experiment with.
9. French Manicure?
I'm not keen on them, but yes I'd have one.
10. Favourite summer colours?
Bright colours, definitley. Pinks, purples, yellows. Pastel Blues
and Greens. Oranges and corals. 
You name it, If it's nice and bright and summery
then I'll try it.

Nail of the Night.

I'm probably going out this Saturday with my fiance and his friends,
usually I'll just have something bright on, but think this Saturday is 
Little Black Dress Night, so might go for Tesco's 
Purple one (I can't recall the name) with some silver glitter.