Monday, July 30, 2012

Careers and Stuff


1. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be that of a photographer. Or maybe a writer. Other than that a job which would enable me to work from home, wearing nothing but sweat pants all day.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
I would be sunning myself either on the beach in Salou, or sailing around the Mediterranean with my Fiance.
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a vet as I've always loved animals. But I wasn't very good at science!
 
4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
Always remember to think from various perspectives.

5. Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work.

People who turn up at work and don't bother to read the sign asking them to either use the intercom or the bell to alert attention. 
Inconsiderate wagon drivers who don't leave you room to get out.

6. Biggest Fears.
Dentists, never getting married. Never having kids with my fiance. Even though he knows I would be happy with just one, preferably before I turn 40. That gives me 6 years.
never having enough money, this has always been on of my biggest fears.