Thursday, January 05, 2012

At This Moment in Time.

Outside my window... I Can't see a thing. The scaffolding blocks everything out.

I am thinking... It's awfully cold in this office.

I am thankful for... Tea and the electric heater.

From the kitchen... I can't hear anything from the kitchen seeing I'm at work.

I am wearing... a vest and tshirt, jumper and jeans with emu boots on my cold feet.

I am creating... a backup of my iPhone.

I am going... to update my tasks list for today seeing my nan doesn't need me to take her shopping this afternoon.

I am reading... Blogs at the moment and my latest download of Digital Camera Magazine.

I am hoping... my dad and Kevin recover from their man-flu soon and that it warms up.

I am hearing... the electric heater and noises from the workshop.

Around the house...there is my mom and dad(who is at home with man-flu.)

One of my favorite things... is relaxing at home tonight with my Gavin and Stacey box set.

I don't understand... this stupid British weather.

I wish... I was seeing Kevin tonight, but he's got man-flu so I'm stopping away.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I'm working until 6pm tomorrow and then probably watch a dvd with mother and chill out after the busy Christmas and New year. Saturday I might go to Kevin's depending on how he is.