Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some random things about me.

Age: 33


Bed Size: Single but  Double (Queen) at Kev's.

Chore you Hate: Washing Kev's dishes.

Dogs: Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Labrador

Essential start of your day: Cup of Tea.

Favourite Colour: Purple

Gold or Silver: usually silver, but i'd take gold and it depends on my outfit.

Height: 5'3

Instruments I play: I used to play the piano. I can play the Wii Guitar quite well. (Does that count? lol)

Job Title: Sales Assistsant and General Office Administrator

Kids: I'd like one, but Kevin doesn't want any, it's up to me whether or not I decide to accept that and stay with him..

Live: Loveclough, England

Mum's name: Sham

Nickname: Saz, Sazzle (not so much now) Cowbag, Cowbag Bitch. Kev's missus.



Overnight Hospital Stays: none for me, but when my mom got sick in America I stayed .



Pet Peeve: Friends who make plans with you and then not following thru or changing them last minute.

Quote from a movie: "asss-hole" From Meet the Fockers.



Right or left handed: Right handed

Siblings: 1. My younger brother.



Time you wake up: 730ish. Sometimes 6ish. Saturday's usually around 9 unless I'm working. Sunday morning around 830am but then Kevin and I sometimes sleep in until around 10-1030, like we did last sunday ;)
Underwear: Anything as long as it's comfortable.
Vegetables you dislike: I go through a phase of disliking corguettes or zucchini (for my american readers)


What makes you run late: my hair, my makeup, taking too long to get ready, trafficcc lol

X-rays you've had done: My Knee

Yummy food you make: Chilli

Zoo animal: Tiger