1. Would you ever consider doing a polar bear plunge?
No.
2. How many people are in your family?
My parents, my brother and his girlfriend. Kevin. That's my immediate family.
3. When was the last time you moved to a new home?
Never moved.
4. Have you ever read The Farmer's Almanac?
No.
5. I say "tears." The first three things that come to mind are:
Chick Flicks, arguning with Kevin. sadness.
6. Name one thing you like about yourself.
I am determined.
7. What did you get into trouble for most often when you were a child?
Probably bullying my brother.
8. Have you ever sung in front of a large group of people?
Yes, usually on a karaoke. Mind you it wasn't that large of a group.
9. What is your holiday guilty pleasure?
Eyeing fit totty whilst sunbathing by the poolside with Kevin!
10. What is the busiest page in your address book?
S i think. But J, K, L and M have quite a few names there.
11. I say 'treasure', first three things you think of are:
Gawd, my old man and his metal detector. Johnny Depp (lush) and 24 Ct gold.
12. What kind of extreme weather are you dealing with today?
It's raining and it's windy.
13. What did you dream about last night?
Kevin and the thought of having to leave him, not seeing him until Thursday because of work commitments on his part.
14. What are you craving right now?
A couple of things. For the sun to shine, new double oreo cookies and Kevin to snuggle up to and keep me warm.
15. What are three things that are on your desk that shouldn’t be?
Nothing that shouldn't be there really.
16. What is something you frequently misplace?
Usually paperwork.
17. How many jobs have you had?
Six.
18. What is your soda of choice (even if you rarely indulge)?
Pepsi whether it be diet or max. Sometimes I'll get a craving for classic coke though.
19. How much thought did you put into naming your blog?
Not sure. It was going to be called Java Munky's travels but that was before I split up with my ex-boyfriend who was the drummer in a band called Java. Then I thought about something I enjoy and something different. The idea of calling it banana smoothie came up, then I decided it sounded to plain so went for Pink Banana Smoothie.
20. Have you ever been to San Francisco?
No, but I'd love to visit.