1. What kind of weather do you most dread?
Snow and Ice.
2. Which drives more of your decisions: your head or your heart?
Mostly my head.
3. When were you last in a church? What was the occasion?
Last night as they used it for our parliment elections
4. What is the closest framed photo to you?
The one of the ship in the passageway at work.
5. Mustard goes on:
Ham sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers.
6. Do you fold your underwear or does it just get stuffed in the drawer?
No don't fold it, it doesn't get stuffed in either.
7. Which Disney character is your favorite?
All of them.
8. Do you sleep with bare feet or do you need socks on?
Depends.
9. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No. Wouldn't want to either. Unless a toy one counts?
10. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes.
11. Do you write in the margins of books as you read them?
Sometimes.
12. How do you feel about Thursdays?
They are now one of my favourite days of the week as I can go over to Kevin's flat for some us time....
13. What was the last item you purchased and returned?
Errrm, probably some CD's.
14. What is the last letter of your middle name?
R.
15. Do you read tabloids?
Hell yeah. I like to see what's happening in the world. Only read them though on the weekend, or if Kevin has a paper lying around when I'm at the flat.
16. What is the last kind of cookie that you ate?
I think it would be a maryland choc chip cookie.
17. What was your seventh grade teacher's name?
Geez I'd be pushing it if I could recall them ALL.
18. What is the newest television show you've acquired in your personal lineup?
That would be Flash Forward.
19. Three signs Winter is here:
Cold as ****, the heating is on, the fire is on.
20. Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends how dark it is. I once woke up to see a huge spider dangling above me!!!