1) Current candle scents:
macintosh. I thought that they had discontinued this, I am so glad they didn't!
2) What I am reading this month:
I can honestly say that I have not done much reading this month. I hope that will change though.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
Nothing really springs to mind right now.
4) Movies I saw:
Avatar. It was bloody fantastic!!!!
5) Favorite TV moments of the month:
The new series of flash forward.
6) Something yummy I made:
A creamy chicken and mushroom rissotto.
7) Restaurants where I ate:
Well Springs. They have the best mexican food here!
8) Something I am thankful for:
having the most wonderful fiance.
9) A goal I had for this month:
Starting my new job and loving it.
10) This month I looked forward to:
Going to watch Peter Kay.
11) Something I want to remember about this month:
Kevin finally getting the keys to his flat and being able to move in. it's just so much nicer being able to see him and have him all to myself at the weekends!