I am thinking... that I need to sort my things out for Monday. I start a new job next week.
I am thankful for... my health this week.
From the kitchen... Probably a baked potato for lunch with some cottage cheese.
I am wearing... Jeans, an fcuk t-shirt, v-neck jumper and hoodie. It's cold here today!!!!
I am creating... a list of people to invite to the secret flat warming I'm planning for kev at the end of the month.
I am going....to make another cup of tea. I like my brews.
I am reading... this blog.
I am hoping..that Kev's flat will be ready for this weekend so we can share it.
I am hearing... the electric fan heater making a rackety noise.
Around the house... I love the smell of clean cotton Yankee Candles. Kev's getting the candle treatment when I'm at the flat!
One of my favorite things... is chilling out in my bed...not sleeping but just lying in it, watching tv or a dvd.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Work tomorrow, hopefully will get to spend friday with Kev, getting his flat ready. Saturday Enjoying Kev's flat and the football. Sunday, indulging in easter eggs.
A picture to share...
