Monday, March 29, 2010

Getting to know Me.

1 - Why did you start blogging?

I used to have a photoblog, but didn't really update it much, then I decided that I wanted to start an online journal and blogging seemed the perfect way to achieve this....

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?

All of them!

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?

Because I wanna do it for me, I often think that people will take you more seriously if you are slim and take care of your body.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?

That I don't like being pressured into doing something. I will do it in my own time.

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?

I don't have any tattoos.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?

I will have to say 2006, because that's the year I met my wonderful fiance Kevin.

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.

I wouldn't want to be a man for a day. I'm quite happy being a woman at the moment.
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?

There isn't one really.