Monday, February 22, 2010

Get to know you.

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?


Normally once a fortnight. If I can be bothered!

2. When is your birthday?

April 8th.
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?

Nope. Never1

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?

George Clooney. Kinda went off Brad after Ocean's Eleven and the scenes where he was always eating and licking his fingers! Yuck!

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

My fat belly, my treetrunk thighs!

6. How often do you wash your hair?

Every other day.

7. Do you have pets?

No But I would like a small dog, such as a chiuaha that I could carry round in my handbag.....


8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?

Facebook and Twitter. I do have myspace but don't use it like Twitter and Facebook.

Now join in, it's your turn.!!