1. What would you like to appear in your hands right now?
A huge wad of money...so that i can take a trip down to the apple store, buy a new mac for myself, book a 3 month holiday for me and Kevin in Salou.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
Kellogs Special K red berries for breakfast.
3. What is your favorite episode of a tv show?
So many to recall.
4. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
No. Don't want to either.
5. Which is better, your cursive or your printing?
probably my printing.
6. What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there?
None. They all live on my iPhone right now.
7. How many pregnant women do you know?
Don't think I know anyone. Maybe Vicky.
8. Three things you did this past weekend:
Went to work, went out with Kevin and had a lazy day.
9. If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose?
Daily Mobile, facebook. Gmail.
10. What did your family do for vacations when you were a child?
We did allsorts, mainly went to Mallorca with my god parents, later on mostly my aunties cottage in cornwall.
11. Law & Order or Boston Legal?
Law & Order because I can imagine I am watching it with My Uncle Aidy in California!
12. Do you mind if guests show up uninvited?
Not normally no, but I would like some notice, so I can tidy up a bit first!
13. When will you next travel by plane?
Depends if kevin and i get to go away this year. If not, next year for Heather's hen party.
14. What did the last text message you received say?
"Night Babes. I love you too".
15. When was the last time you got dressed up?
I can't really remember.
16. The perfect sign of affection is:
A hug or holding my hand in public.
17. Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name?
Depends what site I am on. Forums, i use a screen name...
18. What do you miss when you're away from home?
Mainly my bed, my laptop, my Wii!
19. What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum?
anything to do with PM at the moment and anything discussing the elections!
20. Do you reply to comments on your blog?
Sometimes, yes.