1. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. This is my favourite music video. So it's only natural I'd have it for my number 1.
2. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody.
3. Bon Jovi - Livin' on A Prayer. This song takes me back to the 80's. It makes me feel like a kid everytime I hear it.
4. Michael Jackson - Black or White. The king of Pop. I love the part of the video where Macauly Culkin says "Eat this!" and his dad goes flying out of the roof of the house in his armchair. Classic.
5. Michael Jackson - Beat It. Another classic Michael Jackson song.
6. Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye.
7. Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You.
8. Cheryl Cole - Fight For this Love. I love Cheryl Cole's new song, she's come such a long way from her days when she was known as Cheryl Tweedy. And the fact that she's married to one of the hottest footballer's in the country is one of the reasons why I think she's one of my favourite celebrities.
9 . Alexandra Burke - Bad Boys. This song says it all really about us girls...why do we always fall for those Bad Boys?
10. The Killers - Human. This is the song that's got me into the Killers. I never really liked them until I heard this and now it's a firm favourite on my Itunes Play lists.
Next Week I'm hopefully going to list my Top Ten Albums.
