Thursday Thoughts and Quotes.
"You will never win if you never begin."
"To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition."
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, just thinking about everyday things such as money, work and other things that are important in my life. I've not really been thinking too much about my relationships though as my love life is just about perfect right now.
I'm thinking about money and work, mostly. Money worries aren't too bad at the moment really. I'm going to put together a list of people whom I have to buy Christmas Presents for and then at least I can sort out my budget and see what I have left for going out and enjoying myself over Christmas.
Then after Christmas I'll be starting the job hunt again. It's really getting to me at the moment. I'm starting to get bored in my current job at the shop and I feel as though I need a change. Maybe staying in retail and moving within a different area. Say Telecommunications or something along those lines.
Things surrounding money will also need to be looked at after Christmas too. Seeing as Kevin is moving out after Christmas. Or at least he says he is. This, if it does actually happen will mean that I will be able to stay at his house when we go out and I wont have to keep ringing mother to come pick me up. It will give Kevin and myself chance to spend time together during the day too rather than just at weekend.
It will also save us both some money too!



