Friday, October 02, 2009

Random snaps

1) current candle scents:


Winter White. Clean Cotton.

2) what i am currently reading:

Not reading anything yet.

3) newest music i added my playlist:

Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke.
4) movies i saw:

Marley and Me. Hopefully I Love You Man.

5) something yummy i made this month:

I have to be honest. I haven't done any cooking for a long time.
6) the last place i ate out:

Giraffe in the Trafford Centre with mum.
7) something that made me cry:

Watching Marley and Me the other night on my Ipod. I know people warned me about how sad it is and how i'll need tissues. Well, let's just say I cried a lot.
8) something that made me laugh:

Seeing a Woman with zebra leggins and a bikini top wandering round the trafford centre.
9) something i looked forward to this month:

Our Break to Wales.

10) something i am thankful for:

Everything in my life. My health etc.

11) something i want to remember about this month:

Mine and Kev's 4 days away in Wales.



12) a photo i took this month:

I'll add a photo later.