Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Fantasy Man and Weekend

What an interesting weekend it's been. Friday Night went out for a friend's 21st and ended up witnessing a fight between some locals and some blackburn supporters. Now if you're from Burnley then you will know that Burnley and Blackburn hate each other when it comes to the beautiful game. Now that's a different story....


But on a lighter note, here's a few pics from Friday Night.

Snuggling up with Kev.





I think i might frame this photo as it's a really good one of us both.

I honestly have no idea why Kev has such a big grin on his face...I can only wonder why...dirty git!!!

Hev and Kev.


 Me and Kev again. Like the other one better though.

On to Fantasy Man Monday now...I think I'm going to have to start and do my Friday Fantasy Man on Thursday Night before I go to work....

This week....Hmmm lets See. I know, Ricky Whittle. He used to be in my favourite Tv show. Dream Team, then he left and went to teen soap Hollyoaks (which he's still in), and at the moment he's strutting his stuff in Celebrity Come Dancing. Seeing him in all that lycra...phwoarrrrgh!!