It's that time of the week again...yes It's I Want Wednesday.
This week I have only one thing on my mind...puppies. I really want a dog. To take out for walkies and go running around the reservoir with..I can finally start my Nike Runs and get my Nike + Sportband from work.
Ok so here's the breeds that I'd like to own:
![]()
Either colour will do nicely. Although they both have to be male, as I have names already picked out for them.
![]()
Staffie's are so cute and I adore them. Either a Male or female dog, I am not bothered. It would have to be tan though.
![]()
A chocolate Lab. One of my friends used to have one and they are adorable. My brother's friend has one and he's a lil cutie.
![]()
If my Staffy, let's call him Tyson, had these markings, he would be the cutest staffy around.
![]()
A lil Chiuhaha for the weekend, he'll fit in my handbag.
![]()
Finally a mischievious Jack Russell. Whom I'll call Eddie.