1. I don’t really think I can manage _______________ today.
To go meet my friend tonight.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Wholemeal Toast with Peanut Butter.
3. Share some recent good news.
I have just got engaged.
4. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?
Orphan - It was one hell of a sick film. I must've jumped on kevin about five or six times!
5. If you had to, could you do commentary for a sporting event?
Only for Soccer.
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
alone time. in bed. under the covers and preferably asleep!
7. What do you listen to in the car?
Usually 2BR is on, Failing that probably my Kings of Leon CD.
8. What were the last five foods you ate?
Cheese, brown bap, tomato,cucumber, a nectarine and an apple.
9. Who was your first prom date?
That would be Kevin D.
10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs Shields - The legend that is!!!
11. How many weddings have you been in?
Been to four. My Cousin Kathryn's, My other cousin Mark. My brother's friends James and Mel and Simon and Lucy.
12. Who is on your "List"?
My wonderful Fiance.
13. I love you more than _____________.
You will ever know.
14. Oranges or grapefruit?
oranges, I hate grapefruit.
15. What is the earliest memory you have of your first day of school?
I don't rememember much about my first day.
16. Would you ever choose money over love?
If I didn't have my lovely Kev in my life then yes.
17. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
I don't know, err Monster,xanga,Kev McK.
18. What were your favorite books as a child?
Sweet Valley High Series (LOL)
19. Never in my life:
would i willingly jump out of a perfectly functioning airplane & call it 'fun'. (sticking with Dawn's answer here)
20. Ever been given an engagement ring?
yeah.