Monday, June 01, 2009

Random Thoughts

1) current candle scents:
Clean Cotton, Macintosh.

2) what i am currently reading:
I have just finished |Going the Distance|

3) newest music i added my playlist:
I have a few songs to add to my ipod.

4) movies i saw:
Wolverine and Night at The Museum 2...

5) something yummy i made this month:
Cheesy Tomato pasta with bacon.

6) the last place i ate out:
Queen Vic

7) something that made me cry:
I can't say that there has been anything to make me cry really. I suppose finally getting my ticket to Wembley did make me a little bit weepy and emotionalish.

8) something that made me laugh:
Watching Benidorm last night.

9) something i am looking forward to this month:
Hopefully going away at the end of the month with Kevin for ten days.

10) something i am thankful for:
My car

11) something i want to remember about this month:
Saving up to pay for my holiday...