Monday, June 01, 2009

20 Questions

1. If you could have given any one piece of advice to yourself when you were a child, what would it be? Be yourself and do whatever you want to do for yourself and no-one else.


2. Who was the last person you flirted with? My lovely boyfriend Kevin.


3. Top 5 things you would want to have--necessities are provided--if you were to be stranded alone for a year: An endless supply of books/more magazine/heat, a new laptop with wireless connection so i could keep in touch with friends and family. Vodafone unlimited text messages and my cell phone. Plenty of mineral water/diet coke and some lambert


4. What are three things that comfort you? My bed and blankie, snuggles from kevin. listening to soothing music.


5. Name something that you find completely overrated: This credit crunch, subo and lost.


6. How often do you read your own blog archives? Probably once a month.


7. If you had to, could you live the entire summer without running your home’s air conditioning? We don't have air conditioning, in Blighty we don't really need it as it doesn't get too hot. So probably yeah.


8. Who was the last person that left you a comment? Kathryn


9. What is the temperature outside? last I checked about 23 degrees which is hot for june and blighty!


10. Randomly click on a song from your playlist. What's the first line of that song?
I'd have to cheat a little here....If I lay here.

11. What do you plan on naming your baby girl? Claire or Josie


12. Your baby boy? Jack, Ethan or Kevin Mark


13. What is the hardest secret you've ever had to keep? If I told you it wouldn't be anymore.


14. How old were you when you started school? I think I was 5 when I started in Mrs Shields reception class.


15. What is your favorite section of the supermarket? Toss up between the freezer section and the electonics/clothing section.


16. What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school’s colors? I don't recall us having a school mascot but colours were red/blue/navy, white and grey.


17. Does the weather have a very large impact on your moods? Sometimes yes.


18. Would you break up with someone if you thought they were too arrogant? It would depend on how arrogant he was and if I loved him. But Kev's not an arrogant person and we're talking about you know what..."Watch this space!"


19. Is it better to be single or in a relationship? I prefer relationship. Kev makes me feel special, he's not all that much of a romantic, but i love him just as he is. When you're in a relationship its far better to have some away time from each other, go out with the girls/guys etc. Do girly things with the girls.


20. What is your favorite word? I don't think I have one.