
I need a trendy black skirt as I am fed up of wearing jeans when I go out. This one from New Look is nice and comfy to wear.

The perfect Little Summer dress. Corals seem to be big this season and this bares no exception.

Floral tops are also in this season and I thought this was soooo cute and girly.

This to give me a nice healthy glow when I can't sunbathe...I am somewhat slightly olive skinned but not much.

Seeing as big glasses are going to be huge again this summer, I thought these would look good.

And these from River Island are quite eyecatching too.
This is definitely one for my suitcase.

This has an spf 15 so its great for everyday use and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or dry. Goes on nice and smooth.

Everyone needs a good lip plump and this is one of my faves. Leaves your lips soft and looking fuller. It can be worn on its own or as a base under your favourite lippy.
http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=113746&parent_category_rn=39002&productId=1107788&langId=-1 - Just a link to a neon belt that I want from topshop, couldn't get a photo.