
This one is similar to the one we stayed in.

Again so is this one.
So off we went. kevin arrived around 3.15 to pick me up, we headed off to mere brow for our 2 night stay in a caravan. As we were approaching Preston and the Motorway, kevin's phone rings, its his dad. He's only left his sugar and tea bags at home. We were gagging for a brew when we arrived and then after finding a small box of tea bags in the cupboard we were quite releived but then needed sugar so we set off to find the local tesco, we ended up visiting a tesco express as we both needed that brew, so we got a few bits, the essentials, bread, milk, sugar and butter. Then headed back to the caravan for a brew and to freshen up.Afterwards it was off out for something eat and then back to chill out.
Saturday morning we were greeted with tranquil blue skies and a warming sun. So after making some bacon and sausage butties we decided to head out to watch football in nearby Southport, as we drove into the town centre we could see nothing but shops, not a pub in sight on either side of the main street...so Kevin suggested Blackpool. It has been a while since we were there and as it was such a lovely day it seemed an opportunity not to be missed. We found a bar in one the arcades that had football showing and settled down to watch my beloved United win 2-0. Then we decided on a walk around Blackpool. Kevin wanted to buy me a top and I agreed to letting him buy me one from topshop (pics of which will post later on. I knew it would probably fit so didn't try it on. kevin didn't see anything he liked in topman and we made our way to Primark where I bought a little purple clutch bag with a long strap to match my purple top. next it was off to peacocks where Kevin bought a t-shirt and a new shirt. Then we headed back to the caravan to freshen up before going out for some food. We arrived back around half five and kevin said he was going for a shower. Then sometime before 6pm he came up behind me and said "Get your clothes off." I looked at him and asked, "How can you possibly think about sex at this time?" Kevin said nothing and just grabbed my hand and directed me towards the bedroom...enough said.
I didn't feel like going out for dinner after that, I would have stayed in bed all night with Kevin. But we were both hungry.
Sunday we were greeted again with blue sky and sunshine. We had also decided to go home today as it was so quiet and we knew it would be windy in Blackpool so we got ready and decided to head for home. Then seeing as we were both off Monday we went out with some friends sunday night. Here's a few pics that Heva's mum took of us.


We arrived back at Kevin's around quarter to twelve and I sent Kevin a text telling him what I wanted to do to him. He was downstairs in a flash and we were soon at it like rabbits. God he's good. I ended up straddling him on the settee and then he took me from behind. It was amazing. I can't wait for him to make love to me again. I just can't believe how good he is in bed.