Today has been another crappy day. I have not been out all day because the weather has been crap. Cold and wet and windy again as usual.
Now normally at this time on a thursday I would be making my way over to kev's but seeing as he's away on business in London, I have to make do with staying at home.
I could venture out to the cold dark depths of the Glory for a drink or two, but to be honest I can't really be bothered. I think i'll have an early night, as I have to be at work for 9 tomorrow. The first of two days that I am in this week.
Seriously though, it is starting to feel like I am back at marks and spencer doing ten measly hours a week ( well its not even ten this week). I mean I like this new job more as I am working with younger people and not a bunch of middle aged women who are content in their job. At SD I can have a laugh and a joke with the people I work with, they all have a sense of humour. But tomorrow I am going to try and blag some more hours out of them, purely because I am only working in my other job one day a week now. Hopefully Diane will understand and give me some more shifts next week, because this working two days is not helping at all!
Hopefully this will bring back some memories for those of you who are old enough to remember it....
It is of course the Theme from the Hitman & Her.