After a quiet evening in the glory last night, I went to work this morning only to be told that I could finish early so here I am. Anyway decided to go into town and have a nosey in the sales. Didn't find anything in New Look or River Island that took my fancy so thought I would venture into marks and Spencer. Nothing in there either. Next was Dorothy Perkins. Now usually I don't buy clothes from Dot's but when I saw this top I knew I had to try it on.
Tried it on and it was nice fit, so went to see if I could put it to one side, on the off chance that mother would come with me to see it. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it was a size 8! and not a size 12 as I had assumed.
So tonight that will be coming out with me.....I'm really quite shocked!