Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Yeah Summer's on it's way!

Hello Dear followers

Apologies for not being around much these last few months. I have been flat out with School and work.

Most of my time has been taken up by assignments for my FD Business course I am studying at University. 

But now the summer is approaching and I have just finished and submitted my final assignment I can relax and concentrate on my new venture (which I will tell you more about in another post).  

I, as some of my followers may know have always wanted to write a novel/book/short story and have it published, the inspiration came from a number of sources, including that of one of fellow blogger Michelle Betham after reading her fantastic "Striker" series which focused around the life of a fictional  premiership footballer named Ryan Fisher. After reading this fantastic trilogy, Michelle inspired me to try my own hand at becoming a writer. But as usual things got in the way and I became distracted and unable to follow my dream.

I was hoping to complete my own little mini-trilogy last summer but again college work got in the way and I ended up having to postpone it. Hopefully this year that will NOT be the case and I can finally finish my mini-series!