Monday, March 10, 2014

Five for 5 - 10 March 2014


Bad week last week. Meant to get to the gym Tuesday but didn't end up going at all, Mother-in-law wasn't at all well so I spent most of the week with Kevin. Thankfully she is doing ok today. 

1) Get to gym at least twice again.
2) Drink at least 2litres of  water everyday. I did however manage this.
3) Have fruit and yoghurt for breakfast. Pleased that I have managed to do this as well. 
4) Soup or salad for lunch.
5) No carbs at tea-time.

This week I will be trying to do more of the same. 

1) Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
2) have no more than 3 cups of tea - if want anymore have green tea or black coffee.
3) Sort out Clothes to take to Kevin's.
4) take everything I don't want/need to the clothes bank - Cash for Clothes.
5) Visit Kevin's mom every day or every other day if it's possible.