Monday, February 03, 2014

Five for 5 - 3 February 2014.

 
Didn't do this last week! So these are my goals from the week before.
 As usual, accomplished tasks will be highlighted in Green, Semi-accomplished in Orange and Non Completed in Red. 

1) Get to the gym again at least twice if not three times this week. ( I need to get at least one session in the pool in!) Managed to get into the pool twice this week, so I'm happy. Did 30 abdominal crunches too!!

2) Drink at least  500 millilitres of water everyday if I can. ( I bought a new sports bottle from Sports Direct yesterday when I went in to look for some tracksuit pants. It was only 50p! So thought why the heck NOT!)

3) Green tea again this week. At least 2 cups a day, if not 3.

4) Fruit and vegetables are on the agenda again, everyday get my 5 a day.

5) Sort out the last of mine and Kevin's Evening  Invitations to our  Wedding on 16th August this year. 

Wow 5/5! 

This week will focus on more of the same.

1) Get to the gym at least twice this week. 
2) Finish off the last of our wedding invitations.
3) Sort out handbags for selling and put all the ones I'm keeping into a large storage box - ready to take to Kevin's.
4) Sort out my nic-nac's and decide what I want to take to Kevin's - everything else will go in storage. - THIS WILL PROBABLY TAKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS.
5) Sort out essentials to take to Kevin's. THIS WILL ALSO TAKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS.


GOALS FOR THE MONTH.
1) KEEP GOING TO THE GYM AT LEAST TWICE - TRY UPPING IT TO THREE TIMES.
2) SORT EVERYTHING OUT THAT I KNOW I WILL BE TAKING TO KEVIN'S.
3) PUT ANYTHING THAT ISN'T GOING TO KEVIN'S WITH ME INTO LARGE STORAGE BOXES.
4) WASH ANY CLOTHES NOT GOING TO KEVIN'S AND ADVERTISE THEM ON BURNLEY BUY AND SELL. OR TAKE THEM TO THE CHARITY SHOP.
5) THROW AWAY ANY RUBBISH OR THINGS THAT I DON'T WANT/NEED ANYMORE OR SELL IT.