Wednesday, June 12, 2013

This Month I'm Looking Forward to.....

I am getting seriously excited about seeing this place again! My beloved Salou on the Costa Dorada. This time in just over four weeks I will be lying on that beach. Lying by that pool. Soaking up the sun. Frolicking in the sea with Kevin. Having a laugh with his folks and playing Bingo at the Black Bull or Funky Monkey...Trying to win the 1000E (euro) Jackpot!  Playing cards on the veranda, drinking  San Miguel's and brain freeze. Catching up with our lovely friends Encarna, Narcis, Benet and Carmen, Rosario and the others. 

The Pier

Salou by Night

The nighttime rush

The main beach. Ours is a little cove...so much quieter.

Seriously I cannot wait for this..... Every year we say we will try something different, try somewhere new. But we always end up back here...I really do love this place and this year will be my fifth time here and Kevin's like tenth! It's always such wonderful weather and despite not having  the rest of the gang with us...it will be just as much fun!