Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ten Things I Have Never Done

TEN THINGS I’VE NEVER DONE!

The idea for this post came from the lovely suzie over at http://suzietullett.com  and that came from Amanda Eganhttp://mummymisfit.blogspot.gr/2012/08/ive-never-seen-star-wars.html who challenged her blog readers to come up with 10 things that they’ve never done. 
This seemed like a really good idea so, I hope that the lovely Suzie doesn't mind me borrowing it to share with my fellow bloggers here. 
  • I have Never been to New York. 

I admit that this is definitely something that I would love to do. My brother went in 2002 with his University and really enjoyed it. My mom and dad also went with my god-parents for their 25th wedding anniversary and I have to say that I am so so jealous. New York is one of the places I would love to visit. 
  • I have never ridden a horse.
The thought of riding a horse doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't know why but it just doesn't.
  • I have never owned a dog or a cat as a pet.
I have always wanted a dog or a cat growing up. But my mom was always very house proud and didn't want the hair everywhere. I'd have loved either a little Jack Russell, a Labrador, or a Yorkshire Terrier. Maybe even a little Staffordshire Bull Terrier. As for a cat, a black one like my brother's cat - Oscar. Or maybe a nice brown Tabby cat.
  • I have never been to University.
No I have never been to University. I did however get offered a place at Edge Hill in Ormskirk, but by the time I had got my results back for my Leisure & Tourism course it would have been December and too late for me to catch up on all the work. 
  • I have never been to a Music Festival.
Although I do love my music, being stuck in a tent and camping just never appealed to me. 
  • I have never seen the "Star Wars" films.
Not because I haven't wanted to, Star Wars just doesn't interest me. I am not and never have been a fan of Science Fiction or Sci-Fi.
  • I have never changed a car tyre
My dad has always changed them for me so have never had the need to.
  • I have never been one for clubbing when I was younger.
I used to go out with a group of girls at college but then when we left college everyone went their separate ways and we kinda lost touch until facebook. 
  • I have never lived away from my parents for more than 2 weeks.
Mainly because I have never been able to afford my own place, never had the money. I've been away on holiday for the past six years with my Fiance but that's about it.
  • I have never had to wear glasses
Almost everyone in my family now wears glasses, for reading or for distance. I have always been lucky not to have had to wear them.
So there's ten things that I never done. What's yours? I would like to share with you guys. x