Tuesday, May 07, 2013
Five for 5
Ok it's a day late but we had a public holiday here yesterday so that's my excuse for not blogging.
1) Lose those last few pounds - I NEED MY STONE AWARD!!!!! - I put 1/2 a friggin pound on!!!!! Why can't I shift this last few pounds!!!!!
2) Drink 2 liters of water a day - I NEED TO START DOING THIS FOR DEFINITE.- Yes. I am happy I managed this.
3) Prepare a welcome banner for MR & MRS PILLING. - MY BROTHER'S BEEN ON HONEYMOON.
4) Get in at least 3 lots of activity - THIS IS A MUST DO!
5) Start a saving plan for mine and Kevin's wedding. - Jonathan and Kate's is out of the way now, so I need to concentrate on mine.
On to this weeks goals.
1) Drink at least 2 litres of water everyday. NO DIET SODA - except on the weekends.
2) Eat Fish and Chicken again ALL week - these last few pounds WILL come off!
3) Have fruit and yoghurt for lunch.
4) Plan for Saturday - Kevin's having a boys night (which I am NOT happy about, he knows I hate not seeing him on the weekend :-(
5) Buy some denim shorts for the holidays.
