Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tuesday's Three Things

Tuesday Three Things will I am hoping become a regular post on my blog. I often find myself suffering from writer's block (or should that be blogger's block?) and sometimes don't post anything for weeks. So anyway here we go with this week's Tuesday Three Things....



1. Top Three Kinds of Food.
Salmon Fillet. I don't mind how it's cooked as long as it's not smothered in sauce or fried in too much oil.
Mexican Food, such as Chilli Con Carne (which has to be hot and I mean HOT!!) Guacamole and Re-fried Beans along with some Salsa. I also like Italian food such as a simple Spaghetti Bolognese or Cannelloni. 
Chicken Breast. This has got to be the one food I can eat and eat and eat and not get bored of it. 

2. First Three things you do in a morning. 
Get up and visit the bathroom. Cleanse my tired eyes with Liz Earle's Bright Eyes. Get dressed.

3. Last Three things you do at night.
Visit the bathroom, brush my teeth, check social media (email, Facebook  twitter) have a game of words with friends with my mom.

4. 3 TV shows you never miss.
This one is a toughie because I admit I'm not really into watching television right now. I prefer to read a book. But if I honestly had to choose three programmes...first would be "The Hotel". "Dancing On Ice" and "Home and Away". 

5. 3 Places you want to Visit.
New York, Barbados and Canada.

6. 3 People you can always count on.
Firstly my parents, they've always been there for both me and my brother. My Brother. My Fiance.