Monday, January 14, 2013

5 for Five

5 4 5

Hey Peeps. Thanks to Allie for sharing this. One of the things I want to achieve this year is to attract more followers and these link ups are perfect for this.

So here we go with my contribution to {5 for Five} for this week.


1. Aim to do at least 10 hours of study for my Business & Administration Course.

This is something that I need to try and do every week up until the end of March. It's helping me to be able to achieve success in obtaining a new job.


2. Exercise for at least 20 minutes every other day.

I'm determined to lose a stone before the end of January. Kev (My fella) has promised to try and take me away for a weekend and I want to look nice. I'm hoping to lose at least 2 stones by April because my brother is getting married on the 27. I'm currently a member of Slimming World.


3. Drink at least 3 bottles of water each day.

I don't drink enough water and part of my new fitness regime is to achieve this. Often I will reach for a can of Diet Soda - usually Coke and it's unhealthy.


4. Update the blog layout.

I think my blog needs a new layout and a bit of an update, it's been the same for a while. I think a splash of colour will brighten it up.

5.  Have soup for lunch.

I must admit that I do tend to reach for a sandwich most days, when I go home for my lunch. Most of the time I get home from work and eat crap. I'll have that sandwich (on brown bread of course!) and then during the course of the afternoon, I'll start feeling hungry. Soups are very filling and the thicker I can make them the fuller I'll feel - Hopefully!



Next weeks goals are already being planned and I look forward to sharing them with you.