Tuesday Topics: Blog Identity
Tuesday Topics is here! Can't wait to read all about your blogs!
Here are my answers:
What is your blog about?
My blog is about little things in lie that I enjoy, such as spending time with my wonderful Fiance, my life and sharing photos and snippets from my short stories.
Why did you start blogging?
I guess I decided to start blogging because everyone else was doing it and I wanted to be in with the crowd. But now the more I do it, the more I enjoy sharing things.
What's something your readers know about you?
I wouldn't know because I only have 4 people who follow me. :-(
What can't you live without?
Kevin, family, friends, my laptop, my iPhone and my camera.
What inspires your blog posts?
My life and things that I see and just feel a connection to.
What do you do when you feel uncreative?
I try to read a book or look through old photographs to find inspiration. But if I'm feeling like I need to get out, I try to go for a walk and take my camera with me.
How has blogging changed you?
I don't think blogging has changed me, Kevin doesn't read my blog so I can't really say that I have changed. I have tried to be much more creative and try to write or blog everyday. But doing my hectic job it's not always easy to find the time to blog.
What advice do you have for new bloggers?
I'd have to agree with the author of the blog I copied this from - Lauren and say just be yourself and live your life.
Don't let your blog take over your life. Try to aim to post at least 2-3 posts a week.
Last but not least! What blogs inspire you?
This is going to be hard. I have so many that I want to include, but as there are so many I will encourage you to follow me and have a look.