What is your favourite season and why?
I like Autumn (Fall) but also like Summer. Autumn is cool (sometimes cold but not too cold) and crisp, just warm enough so that you can still wear a cardi and not a thick coat. Summer because I can look forward to my holiday in the sun and not have to worry about work for a week or two.
Talk about a moment that changed your life.
A moment that changed my life would be finally meeting the man, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with. Kevin.
If you could be any Crayola crayon, what would you be and why?
Purple. Just because it's my ALL time favourite colour.
Describe yourself as a superhero.
I don't relate to ANY superhero's to be honest. But if I had to, Wonderwoman. I like to try and fulfill my life with all the things that I can.
If you had all the money in the world and could only shop and 3 stores, where would you shop?
Oooh let's see. Apple Store, because then I could buy myself a new Apple iMac. A Macbook Air. An iPad and a new iPhone 5. Next I'd say John Lewis as well because of ALL their lovely products and pulling a John Lewis carrier bag from the boot of your car instead of a Tesco bag just makes me feel a bit special. I'd probably treat myself to Waitrose's nosh.