Monday, October 29, 2012

Good Things Beauty Products

Hello my Lovelies.

I haven't been around for a while as I've not really had much time to post due to trying to juggle three jobs and deliver my Avon products. But when I was in my local Sainsbury's the other day I came across these little beauties on special offer at half their RRP. Here's what I came home with.

Five minute Facial Mask. This has a gorgeous smell to it and left my skin feeling soft and smooth, not dry like it normally feels. I used it after the product below.

Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator. This is amazing! It's got a really nice licorice smell and it's not too strong of a smell. It's very grainy but as soon as you apply it you can actually feel it working.

Next I got the bright eyes eye treatment.

This is just as good as any other brightening cream for the eyes. It got rid of my tired looking eyes from Saturday night in a jiffy yesterday morning.
I want to try the whole range now!!!

Have you tried any Good Things products?