1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Move away from here.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully Happily married to My Kevin with a lil Sprog.
Hopefully Happily married to My Kevin with a lil Sprog.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
Going down to London to visit our friend Danielle. If we don't get to go before the years out then I'm afraid we wont be going at all. I was really looking forward to it when we originally planned to go and something came up, Kev got called into work. He had specifically booked the day off and yet he still went in. I've still not forgiven him.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I'd like a few more followers than I have now.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Kev doesn't want to move away from here, I'm happy here but wouldn't mind being somewhere warmer and less miserable during September - April. In fact I'd love to be somewhere warmer all year round seeing British Summertime is rubbish too.
Kev doesn't want to move away from here, I'm happy here but wouldn't mind being somewhere warmer and less miserable during September - April. In fact I'd love to be somewhere warmer all year round seeing British Summertime is rubbish too.
6. What is your morning routine
Wake up and think *Why do I have to get up now?*
Get washed and changed then have a quick bowl of cereal.
Head off to work, call at the shop for a bottle of fruit juice or a smoothie (Depends on my mood).
Arrive at work and apply some make-up.
Have a cup of tea before attempting to do any work whatsoever.