Monday, May 21, 2012

20 Questions - 21/5/12

1. Name 5 things you don't care about.
1. Who is at the door right now. 2. The lazy bone idle smack heads who think it's OK to break into a young mom's home and take her babies toys. 3. Aforementioned smack heads. 4. That the Lockerbie bomber is dead. He killed all those innocent  people, he should have been sentenced to death as soon as they found him guilty. 5. I'll think of this one at a later stage.

2. I wish I could stop:
Fantasizing about my holidays and wishing I was there on the beach right now.

3. What is your favorite kind of peanut butter?
Whole Earth Crunchy Peanut Butter. It's all natural, just peanuts and sunflower oil,  and a lil salt.no sugar no colours and no preservatives. 

4. Pick a color that best represents your mood today.
Yellow and sky Blue. Coz the sun is out, I feel in a happy mood.

5. Look to your right. What is the first thing you see?
My dad's chair with a letter and his phone on it. (I'm also at work).

6. What is your favorite "fair food"?
Hot Dogs and candy floss.

7. Who was the last person to send you a letter in the mail?
I never get any letters in the mail now, mostly talk to people I know over email or facebook.

8. What did you order the last time you went out to eat?
King Prawns in garlic and chilli with onion, Pan fried chicken thighs stuffed with spinach and wrapped in parma ham. Garlic Bread and Pesto risotto. 

9. How good are you at delaying gratification?
At this moment in time, I'd have to say about 100% as I want to try and save up for an iPhone 4s and an iPad.

10. What was the last thing you baked?
Some mince pies at Christmas.

11. What did you last receive in the mail?
All I got in the mail was a nasty bank statement.

12. Are you a good speller?
I'd like to think so. I won the spelling b every week at elementary school (primary school here in the UK) and got rewarded with sweets from Mrs Richardson.

13. When was the last time you went sledding?
years ago before the field that we used to go in got sold for development. Now it's got houses on.

14. How many times have you been called for jury duty?
Never. And I'm glad I haven't. I'd be like "Send the bastard down!"

15. Scrubs, ER or Grey's Anatomy?
I've never been a big fan of Scrubs, I don't find it funny at all and I have never watched Grey's Anatomy. I used to watch ER until George Clooney got too big for his boots and left.

16. What do you try to stay away from?
Anyone or anything that puts me in a bad mood.

17. What is your favorite magazine?
More magazine or the fabulous magazine that comes free with Kevin's Sunday newspaper.

18. Do you set your alarm clock on the weekend?
Noooo way! I like my weekend Lie in's. If I wake up early, I'll just lie in bed until I feel like getting up. Unless I have to be somewhere.

19. When you attend a wedding do you tend to give cash or buy something off the registry?
Usually give cash in their card or get them gift cards.

20. Have you ever shot a bow and arrow?
Yes but only on Wii Sports resort!