Wednesday, April 25, 2012

20 Questions. 24 April 2012

20 Questions: April 24, 2012
1. Have you ever ridden in a limo?No, but hopefully I will when Kevin and I tie the knot at some point next year.

2. When is the last time you slept at someone else's home?Last Saturday, when I stopped at Kev's.

3. What was the last thing you spilled?The Milk this morning. But that was only because the milkman fills it right to the top of the bottle and it goes everywhere when you open it.

4. Would you rather have a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?I don't have the need for a nanny or a housekeeper and I do like driving my car, so neither really.

5. What is your favorite holiday cookie?I don't really know to be honest. I'm not really a big fan of cookies.

6. Name the best television sit-com. I'd probably have to say Fraiser, or Benidorm (not sure if you guys will get this in the US.)

7. Do you have a love/hate relationship with anyone?Yes. A friend of my dad's. I cannot stand the bloke, so I guess it's more of a hate relationship.

8. How good are you at keeping secrets?I will admit, it depends on the secret. I did keep my brother's secret about him planning to propose to his now fiancee a secret for a very long time, until he popped the question two months ago.

9. What was the mode of transit for your last trip?Car.

10. Five foods I refuse to eat:Spam.  Lamb. Rice Pudding. Treacle/Apple/Sticky toffee Pudding.

11. Do you have a short fuse?Sometimes. Usually when it's coming round to that time of the month.

12. The only thing better than a cookie is:A piece of fruit...unless the cookie is an oreo and then the whole lot!

13. What do you usually order when you go out for breakfast?A full English, complete with Hash Browns and mushrooms. I'm not a big fan of pancakes or waffles for breakfast.

14. What color is your car?Petrol Blue.

15. Someone holds out a box containing a dozen donuts, offering you one. Which one do you choose? What was your second choice?I'd proably pic the chocolate one, as the shop down the road does the most amazing chocolate covered, chocolate filled donuts. I treat myself to one of these if I've been a good girl.

16. What is your favorite kind of muffin?Probably the double chocolate or blueberry muffins that they have in Costco.

17. Do you get distracted easily?It does depend on what I am doing. If I'm doing something that involves imense concentration, like doing my acrylic nails then no, I try not to get distracted.

18. Have you ever been so mad that you cried?Yes, on numerous occassions.

19. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?Gmail. Facebook. Google Reader. Blogger. EverythingiCafe.Twitter.iMore.

20. If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?The birth of Christ.