Well as promised, here's this weeks Top Totty Tuesday.
1. Ryan Gosling. Voted Sexiest Man numerous times, it's hardly surprising he's number one this week. I must try and watch some of his films. He's such a hottie.
2. David Beckham. Becks gets better with age. Ok so he might be married with 4 kids and be one of the most famous footballers in the world, but he's still got it!
3. Olly Murs. Olly is one of my favourite musicans at the moment. His lovely blue eyes make you want to swoon.
4. Andrew Garfield.Loved him as Eduardo in the Social Network and have seen him in Sugar Rush a couple of times.
5. Brad Pitt. Can't beat a bit of Brad.
6. Liam Hemsworth. Although he's not been in much, he's still nice to look at.
7. Chris Hemsworth. I remember watching Chris when he was in Home & Away.
8. Penn Badgley. I really need to start watching Gossip Girl again so that I can see Penn.
9. Taylor Lautner. Ok so he's in Twilight. I've never seen it, vampires and that don't interest me. Although if Taylor was in something else other than Twilight, I'd happily go and watch it.
10. Joe Calzaghe. One of my favourite sportsmen. Now retired though from Boxing.
So there's this weeks top totty. Next week, I'll have to do a top five.








