Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Top 20 Apps

What are your Top 20 Most Used Apps?


Many of us today, own an iPhone, whether it be an iPhone 3G, 3Gs, iPhone 4 or 4s.
I was wondering what your Top 20 Apps are and which ones you use on a daily basis. Here's Mine.
  1. Facebook - I think almost everyone with access to a computer or a smartphone will have this one on their list. Do you Agree?
  2. Twitter - Again I like this, It keeps me up to date with some of the influential people in my life. Not to mention up to date with what my favourite celebrities are doing. Who's the most famous person you have on Twitter?
  3. Mail App. Well how else can we keep up to date with emails when we are away from our computer?
  4. What's App - This one is perfect for when you have run out of Free Texts and need to text someone. Only problem is that the other person you are sending the text to has to have it as well.
  5. KiK Messenger - A bit like What's App but for most Android Phones.
  6. Shazam - What's that Song? Shazam it to find out.
  7. 2BR - My local radio station.
  8. iCafe (EverythingiCafe). If you have an iPhone or iPod, iPad or a mac, this is a great site. Share your knowledge or discuss things.
  9. LinkedIn - Great for discovering things about the Industry you work in, discovering new openings and opportunities.
  10. Blogger - Isn't it obvious? Blog on the go gets so much easier.
  11. Live Score - See how your favourite Soccer team are doing, or Baseball Team. You can view any sport from the NFL to the NBA. The options are endless.
  12. BBC News -Current goings on in the World.
  13. Sky Go - If I've missed a show I wanted to watch on sky, I can watch it here.
  14. Snapseed - A fabulous camera App.
  15. Camera Plus Pro - Again a fabulous Camera app.
  16. Lottery - Here I can check my lottery number from the previous weeks draws and see if I've won!
  17. BiteSMS -This is the only Messaging App I use. I don't like the Stock Messaging App. (This one's only available on Cydia though and your iPhone has to have been Jailbroken.)
  18. PaperToss 2 - I love this for when I get the urge to throw a ball of paper at someone who is annoying me. At least I can throw it (well flick it) at that bloke in IT and not get shouted at!
  19. Angry Birds - Nearly everyone will have this one. It's addictive.
  20. ITV Player - I can catch up on my favourite TV shows that I've missed.
So that's my Top 20 App's. What are your top apps? Do you use any of the ones I've mentioned above?