
So we decided to head off to carlo's at Colne for a nice family meal. The meal was of course lovely as is ALL Italian food. Especially Carlo's cannelloni. Saturday I got up early and went to put my bet on the grand national our yearly horse race. I chose ornais but it fell and died
and kevin, the bloody Jammy git got the 1st, 2nd and 3rd horses and the 4th and 5th at work. Jammy Jammy git! He bought me some charms for my pandora bracelet of which he got me last year. 


So on Saturday night we decided not to go out, but get a takeaway, a few cans and watch inception with the lovely Leonardo DiCaprio
. Kevin had a pizza and a couple of sheesh kebabs whilst I had a couple of sheesh kebabs too and a chicken balti. Yesterday we had a trip over to matalan where I got a couple of vests for my holidays. Oh and I finally got the most gorgeous bag I'm the world.....
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone